Training and Expertise
MEET CASSIDY & THE TEAM
Stephanie Rodrigues, Senior Therapist
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
I received B.S. from Tufts University, my masters in counseling from Columbia University and attended the Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy for postgraduate training in psychodynamic psychotherapy.
Additionally, I have completed comprehensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) training through Behavior Tech and incorporate mindfulness practices and DBT skills training into my work.
In addition to seeing patients in private practice, I am a consulting Adult Therapist at Freedom Institute, a New York OASAS licensed outpatient recovery center located in Manhattan, where I facilitate process and DBT groups, as well as do individual DBT.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Substance Abuse/Addiction
- Life Transitions
- Work Relationships
- Career Development
- Millennial Mental Health
- Emerging Adulthood (early 20s)
SERVICES AND FEES
- Individual session with Cassidy: $250
- Individual with Stephanie: $200
- Group therapy: $100/group
- Cassidy Litvack Psychotherapy offers limited sliding scale spots. Please inquire if you are in need of a sliding scale fee.
In working together, my goal is to help individuals:
- Notice judgement - become aware of the critical/unhelpful ways you understand and relate to yourself
- Embrace curiosity - shift from a position of assuming to one of questioning to better understand behavior patterns and the way you navigate your world
- Increase self-compassion - develop an ability and increase your capacity for self-kindness and accept all parts of yourself
- Grow - expand in many areas of your life, improve ways of relating & achieve your goals